Active Kindness Workshop
Description – We all know that we can change the world through one random act of kindness at a time.
That’s why we’ve developed Active Kindness – an exciting programme funded by Sport England to build the Community Leisure and Culture Trusts’ capacity on volunteer management in England through, funding, bespoke workshops and support.
We are now opening up this opportunity to another 10 Leisure and Culture Trusts and invite you to join one of our virtual workshops where we will:
- Outline the programme’s aims and benefits.
- Current volunteering vision and research.
- Explain how to apply to take part in phase 2. (January – end December 2023)
- Introduce you to members from our pilot sites to hear their experiences, learning and reflections.
- Have a Q&A session to answer any questions/queries.
Date – Wednesday 28 September
Time – 11am until 12.15pm
Type of Event – Free/Virtual/English Members Only
Registration – email [email protected] to book your place.Map Unavailable